Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd(AD) highly encourage you to read the Terms and Contitions at Once,Because this is very important for the travellers those who are willing to Book trekking & Expedition,Travel and trip and any other travel related service with us. The Terms and Conditions contain the information to the client regarding the procedures of Booking Confirmation, Payment & Refund System, Cancellation and Other Charges levied as per policy. That is why,You are suggested to read and understand it carefully before declaration of booking any packages. The Booking Terms and Conditions constitutes a legally required contract between You and Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd (AD) along with you for the services to be provided by us and set out the basis of your legal relationship with our Company, of which is details are listed below:
1. How to Make Booking and Payments:As we have mentioned already that once you are ready/will to Book any of the Package/tour/trek offered by Alternative Destinations you are kindly required to deposit 20% of the total payment for Nepal Tripa nd 100% Payment for Tibet,India & Bhutan with the copy of your Passport & Psaaport Size Photograph for the reservation of Flight Ticket, Hotel Accomodation ,Visa preparation/Process(Tibet,Bhutan & India),trekking Permit and any other related to the trips.The rest of the payment for the Nepal trip you are requested to made 15 Days before or after arriving in Nepal directly to the Company(Alternative Destinations).For more Details please visit our Methaod of Payment Page.
3. Cancellation of Booking:
4. Amendment on Booking Cost:
5. Travel Insurance:It is Most important Chapter for booking travellers/Trekkers protected by insurance themselves,which covers cancellation,accidents,health & fitness,emergency evacuation,loss of items,theftof it and damage baggage or any other personal effects.That is why we advice you to read carefully by visit our Travel Insurance Chapter.
6. Assumption of Risk:The Travellers or Trekkers is to understands that during the courses of their trip through us/Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd. the certain risk and dangers any accour......................
7. Privacy & Complain: In the way to collect information from you Through our organisation at Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd,the company may ask question to forwarding the booking and Issue Permits and so on.Thus we advice not to provide private or any personnal information which may disclosed for any others further Purposes. Not Only that please feel free that if you have any complaints about the trip,you are highly requested to tell the leaders/Guide/Operator as earliest as you cac for immediate appropriate action for obove.
8. Supplyment Charges: The Trekking and Tour Packages that we are provide( Any Travel/Tour/Trek Activities),rooms or tents are provide for twin sharing basis.Thus if someone require single room,the single supplement charges will be implicable for those Clients.
9. Health and Fitness: Good Health and Physical fitness is required for all arrangement organised by Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd,Thus we highly advice/suggest you to check your Health & physical condition before you ensure to book the trip.
10. Passport and Visas:
11. Unforseen Circumstances: We From Alternative Destinations are fully committed to provide best service by performing our duties honesty and seriously to make your trip more successful and satisfaction,however if the Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd make cancil your trip due to the unforseen Circumstances like Natural disaster,war,conflict,climate condition so on etc.we would be pleased to refer alternative trip of similer standared.However you have to responsible for any additional cost for the transfer alternative trip. if this alternative trip does not fit for your perssonal intrest,the amount that you have paid to us/Company will be refunded.
12. Clients is Responsible: The Trekking Guide/Tour Guide/Expedition Guide or any other Local staffs who represent from Alternative Destinations Pvt.Ltd has given fully aurthority during the trip.So if you commit any unlawful /illegal act or due to of your activities that the Guide feel unfavorable to the safety and welfare of the group/locals,you may be asked to leave the tour and no refund will be made in such case.
13. Impact on your Journey: